Monday, June 22, 2009

my favorite booths at NeoCon

As I prepare to wrap up my series of posts about NeoCon 2009, I want to be sure I cover everything. And what is a trade show without exhibitors? These are a few exhibitors who really did a great job of designing unique booths to showcase their products.

A very groovy textiles display from Architex.

dsc02420

dsc02444

dsc02445


LSI's relaxing seating alcove reminds me a lot of Panton.

lsi 1 #NeoCon09

lsi-2 #NeoCon09


Aquafil USA's space is like a carpeted disco.

dsc02434

dsc02433


Molo's space was a total experience, sectioned off with their softwalls, lit with their softlights, and furinshed with their softseating. Because they are made of kraft paper and have a honeycomb like structure, they would make a perfect companion to some of my postconsumerist pieces. Yes, my dream installation of my artwork would involve seating from Molo.

dsc02367

dsc02371

But until then, at least I can look at these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post