Saturday, June 16, 2012

New prices coming in August

stimulus package - detail


I will be raising the prices of my artwork in August.  The prices of my paintings have remained the same since I finished graduate school in 2009.  Three years later, after participating in numerous art shows, the time has come to increase them so that I can sustain my art practice.

If you're a collector, this is great news.  The art you have purchased from me has appreciated in value.  If you've been thinking about buying a painting, you have a few weeks to get one at the current prices.

Please note that the prices for the photos in The Doll Project will not increase, nor will the hourly fee for my interior design services. 


Thanks to everyone who has supported me by purchasing my art.  I really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post