Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My first museum exhibition!


Composition in Primaries by Tiffany Gholar. Acrylic on cardboard
Composition in Primaries


I am so excited to share my big news: one of my paintings will be in a museum! Composition in Primaries is going to be part of an exhibit at the Chicago Children's Museum at Navy Pier.  The name of the exhibit is Unboxed: Adventures in Cardboard and my painting will be one of many works of cardboard art on display. And you don't have to worry about it getting damaged by rambunctious little art patrons because it will be under Plexiglas.

In addition to displaying my art at the museum, I will also be teaching two art workshops there on April 13th and 14th 2013 from 1 - 3 p.m.  If you're a parent or teacher in Chicago and want your kids to learn how to make art from cardboard, mark your calendars and save the dates.

Unboxed will run from August 28, 2012 through May 5, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post