Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Doll Project has moved to Society6

Mia from The Doll Project says goodbye to Etsy

I've decided to move The Doll Project from Etsy to Society6.  It makes things easier for me, as well as for you, the collector.  You can order prints in a variety of sizes.  If you want them framed, you can choose the style that suits your decor.   And another advantage of print on demand is that I don't have to keep an inventory of prints and frames in anticipation of orders.

You can still get high quality prints of my photos, but now you have more options.  And Society6 will even create shirts, iPhone, iPad, and laptop skins with my art on them.  If you would be interested in seeing pictures from The Doll Project on any of these products, please let me know by commenting on this blog post.  And if you are already on Society6, please follow and promote me there.  My profile page is http://society6.com/TiffanyGholar

From now on, I will only use Etsy to sell original art, as well as any art supplies or vintage items I no longer need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post