Saturday, October 6, 2018

The 2018 Fall Cornelia Arts Building Open House

It's been a while since I've attended or written about the open studios at the Cornelia Arts Building in Ravenswood. Seeing the art there has always been an inspiring experience. I enjoyed seeing work by Jordan Scott and Jason Messinger again. I also know a few of the artists who have studios there. I will begin with their work.

Kevin Swallow

Nelson Armour

Kathy Weaver


I also had a chance to see work by artists I met for the first time. Here are my favorites.

Abena Motaboli
Abena Motaboli

Sally Brandl
Sally Brandl


Swanky Modes Design
Swanky Modes Design

Madeline Shea
Madeline Shea

Susan Redeker
Susan Redeker


Emily Roynesdal
Emily Roynesdal

Madeleine Philbin
Madeleine Philbin





The Cornelia Arts Building usually has open studios quarterly, so the next one will probably be in the winter. It's definitely worth visiting and I am always so inspired by what I see there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post