Thursday, October 4, 2018

Design Chicago 2018

Attending Design Chicago this year gave me the opportunity to learn about so many new products, while also becoming more knowledgeable about existing ones. I think my favorite new product line is the Wanderlust Collection from Pindler. What a sumptuous palette.


There was a lot of beautiful fabric to see. One of my favorite showrooms, Osborne and Little, had some beautiful designs.




I loved the way this chair in the Robert Allen showroom was upholstered.


I attended a very informative Benjamin Moore presentation about the way light effects how colors are rendered. The paint swatches below are all the same colors, but the three different light bulbs in the lamps bring out varying casts and undertones in them.


I also saw more beautiful things in the Michael Taylor Designs showroom.



And the Donghia showroom.





I look forward to being able to apply what I've learned to some new projects soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post