Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Widget Wednesday: Pingg


While I began to plan how I would send out invitations to my graduate show, I found myself faced with a mind-boggling assortment of options. Of course, there is the old standby, Evite. Unfortunately, it's just not as Web 2.0 as I'd like it to be. I wanted an option fully integrated with various forms of social media. Pingg does all of this and more. Not only can you integrate it with Facebook, but you can also use Pingg to contact your guests via text message, and even send out postcards in the mail for a nominal fee. And as a grad student who is frantically trying to take care of all the last-minute details of graduating, I love being able to delegate some of my tasks to the computer.

In addition to all these great features, Pingg also has invitations designed by talented artists for their designer series:









When it comes to creating digital invitations with great style and functionality, I think Pingg could be a party planner's best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post