Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Widget Wednesday: The "Thank You, Mario" generator

Depending on when you started playing video games, you may remember the Super Mario Brothers games for the original Nintendo or Super Nintendo consoles. They all were a quest to rescue the kidnapped Princess Toadstool (who you'd think would have hired better security after her first misadventure) from the bad guys of the game. Of course, to keep you playing, you'd go from castle to castle, only to get the message, "Thank you, Mario, but the Princess is in another castle" from a little guy in baggy pants and a funny looking polka dotted hat. This generator from WigFlip.com lets you create your own "Thank you, Mario" letter so you can imagine other "thanks but no thanks" scenarios for the game's plumber protagonist:

thankyoumario

If you make one, let me know. I'd love to see yours!


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I will if I can figure out how to make my Geekness expand to Freakness. I am so far behind.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post