Thursday, October 14, 2021

New products in my Zazzle store

It's been a long time since I've added new designs to my Zazzle store. I'm excited to announce that I finally uploaded some designs I made over the summer and am selling them on a wide variety of products, including phone cases, keychains, magnets, and even chocolate covered Oreos!







I still have the original mini collages. 



If you've been following me for a while, you probably know that I only sell my mini artworks at in-person events, but with things being as uncertain as they are, I have no idea when my next in-person art show will be. In the meantime, if you like the designs, treat yourself to a magnet or a paperweight! Click here to see the full collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post