Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Digging into the new CB2 and Lenny Kravitz collaboration

"Once you dig in
You'll find it coming out the other side
And once you dig in
You'll find you'll have yourself a good time" 

Lenny Kravitz, "Dig in"


I really like the new furniture and home décor that Kravitz Design has made for CB2. As someone who has been enjoying Lenny Kravitz's music since the 90s, I was curious to see how he would apply his creative vision to furniture. This isn't his first collaboration. He designed a very impressive grand piano for Steinway not long ago. His new line of furniture has a similar aesthetic. I like the bold geometric shapes, warm colors, and angular textures he has chosen to bring his vision to life. On the intro page, he's quoted as saying, "The new collection is based on a mélange of places, things and people I’ve encountered through my travels." You can really see that in each piece.











Apparently, I'm not the only one because many of these pieces are already sold out! You can see the whole collection here on CB2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post