Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Chicago Artists Month 2012 Wrap-up

I got off to a pretty good start this month with a blog post about Chicago's troubled past and one about my weekend in Ravenswood.  Later I went to art shows in Bridgeport, The University of Chicago's new Logan Center for the Arts, and wrote about The Fine Arts Building where my studio is.  As October ends, I thought I'd share the photos I hadn't yet uploaded A few of the other venues I went to this month include The Hyde Park Art Center:

dsc_0197 for web

dsc_0190 for web

dsc07562 for web


dsc07561 for web

and The Switching Station Artists Lofts:

dsc08464 for web

dsc08450 for web

dsc08453 for web

dsc08462 for web

Where I met fiber artist Trish Williams and Christopher Leake of BeJust Design.

I had a great time and am looking forward to next October.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post