Thursday, May 10, 2012

New photos from The Doll Project are now on Etsy!

Now that my show at Flourish Studios has ended, I am selling the new pictures from The Doll Project on Etsy.  The ones I have listed are all 11x14, except for the Fashion Victims poster, which is 18x24.

11x14 prints are $60

this 18x24 poster is $100
Other sizes are available if you need them, so let me know if you'd like to place a custom order.  They ship without frames because it's easier that way, but if you want a framed copy, I can do that, too.  And if you are in the Chicago area, you can also purchase prints from me at my open studio events.

Here's a link to The Doll Project on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/tjgholar?section_id=6028645

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post