Monday, February 13, 2012

The new look of Studio 632F

I suppose my newest art project at my studio is the studio itself.  I was finally able to get the furniture I needed to better organize my supplies.  And I also brought some of my collectibles from home to the studio.  Here are a few photos of what I've done so far:

A few of my favorite things: my Medusa lamp, my Kaleidoscope house, my TMNT action figures, and my red chair

everything in the studio is designed around the door

everything in the studio is designed around the door

Cerulean Rhapsody on the easel



Interior Designer Barbie working in her little atelier

fun office supplies- a big eraser for really big mistakes and a retro paperweight


a collection of opaque glass vases on a blue side table from CB2

even the dolls I collect are artists

The Art Club at my studio - even the dolls are artists

a detail of my Kaleidoscope House in my studio


I hope to complete this project soon, and when I do I will write a longer blog post about it, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post