Sunday, September 5, 2010

Studio 632F

DSC04822

It's been a long time.  Too long. 


At first I didn't blog because nothing was going on, then later I didn't blog because I was too busy.  But now I'm back with some very good news:

I just moved into my very own art studio.

"Studio" is a Latin word.  it means "I work" or "I study."  It is my hope that my studio will be a place of both work and study.  A place that inspires.


The style is whimsical and eclectic.  The color scheme is a rainbow.  My Kaleidoscope House, which I plan to move to my studio, was my inspiration. Taking my cues from its multicolored transparent panes, I decided to put multicolored window films on the twelve glass panes in my studio door.  The color block motif is repeated in my Urban Outfitters curtains and my color bar pillow from CB2.


DSC04816

I am still in the process of finalizing my studio design.  I look forward to showing you the finished product.

DSC04821

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post