Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pandora's Aquarium

Saturday I worked in the studio and continued working on the blue painting.




I also put the finishing touches on the new green painting.

DSC04204


DSC04209


DSC04205


DSC04208



And I finally finished the gold one.

DSC04191


The ribbed cardboard wrinkled a bit in the wet paint, but I like the effect of it.

DSC04195


DSC04194


It reminds me of mattelasse fabric. And the paint itself looked like liquid gold when it was wet.





Sorry it took me so long to post this.  I've been very busy lately preparing for the Eye Candy show, working on dvd projects at work and for my family, and trying to have a job lined up after I graduate.  Too busy to come up with clever titles for these three.  So this is another post with the title of one of the songs on my painting playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post