Friday, March 22, 2024

The 2024 Inspired Home Show

 

Here are some of the things that caught my eye at this year's Inspired Home Show at McCormick Place. First, as always, I enjoyed seeing the Pantone ColorWatch display.









Harmony is the theme for the year, and the 2024 Color of the Year is Peach Fuzz.


Leatrice Eiseman explained her reasoning for choosing the color of the year during her presentation.


She said the color suggests a softness that you want to touch, and a need for closeness and connection. She describes it as a nurturing color that both tempts and visually appeals.

I saw some interesting new products this year. One of the show's award winners was this Smart Thermometer from Chef iQ.


I always enjoy playful booth displays. Dash brought back their adorable waffle seat with throw pillows shaped like giant pats of butter.


The display for Paris Hilton's housewares collection looked like an upscale Barbie Dreamhouse.


Another celebrity cookware line I noticed is Tucci by Greenpan. They look just as good in person and are substantial without feeling too heavy.


I was also impressed by their slow cookers

Another slow cooker line that looked interesting to me is Vitaclay



This enamel cookware from Cinsa features two gorgeous shades of blue together.


What I like about these air purifiers from Vork is that there are options to purchase different filters depending on what types of pollution you're dealing with.



As an aunt of two adorable little nieces, I can't help but notice the little things they might enjoy, like this cute little waffle maker that's perfect for Easter. There are also other fun designs in the Waffle Wow product line.


This silicone lunch box from O2C's LunchBots line is nice for kids who want to keep their snacks in separate spaces.


I like the way that Umbra scaled up their Ringo chair and made it available as a counter stool.



I look forward to seeing what next year's show will bring.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post