Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Blame it on Louis DeJoy and Etsy

I'm so very sorry to have to do this after not planning to raise my prices, but I had to. I just increased the prices on my safety pin jewelry in my Etsy shop and from now on, the earrings and bracelets will be $35. The price increase is necessary because of both the fees that Etsy is charging sellers now and the way things are going at the Post Office with Priority Mail versus First Class Mail.  I want to be able to ensure that my customers get their orders in a timely manner and that there's insurance to cover anything that gets lost and tracking so that I can make sure orders get to their destinations while still offering free shipping. When I finally have events at my studio again, I plan to offer that studio discount I mentioned on Black Women's Equal Pay Day! I appreciate your continued support and understanding.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post