Monday, October 28, 2019

Mood Board Monday: a goth baroque interior


Someone once asked me if I could design a room for a client who wanted everything all in black. I told him I would enjoy the challenge. This concept was fun. I felt like I was Morticia Addams picking out beautiful things for my creepy old mansion.

click to enlarge a goth baroque interior by interior designer Tiffany Gholar


Buy Wednesday's Graveyard Framed Art Print by nanfeat Society6.com
Art by Nanfe

Buy Old Victorian House - black & white Framed Art Print by xooxoo at Society6.com
Art by xooxoo


Buy Lurch Framed Art Print by savodraws at Society6.com
Art by savodraws 

art by Edward Gorey, PBS Mystery!

art by Edward Gorey

I saw DRACULA by Edward Gorey

These are by Edward Gorey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post