Monday, May 20, 2019

The Return of The Other Art Fair



Over the weekend, The Other Art Fair was back in town. This time, instead of being a satellite to a more well-known show at Navy Pier, it didn't have much competition. If you read my blog post about my experience in the inaugural show last fall, you already know how that experience went for me. This time around, when I stopped by yesterday, on a Sunday afternoon, I was glad to see that not only were there still a lot of people looking at the art, but also that many of the artists had sold the work in their booths. Here are some of my favorites:


Robert Robinson

Robert Frankel


Sofia Chitikov
Paul Chang


Fanny Tang

I was glad to see that this time around the participating artists had a bigger audience and more buyers. They certainly deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post