Friday, May 18, 2018

Small steps: new mini paintings

So last year was a very frustrating time for me and I didn't make much personal artwork. This year I went a long time without painting anything but my nails. Last month I finally started spending more time in the studio making stuff. I took some small steps back into my art practice and made new mini paintings.



I started working on the blue painting way back in 2011, but I didn't like it so I left it in a drawer for 7 years. I'm glad I figured out what to do with it. And I have also figured out what types of new paintings I want to make next.

The mini paintings are 3" x 5" and under. The largest ones are $30, and the smaller ones are $25. I don't sell them online. You can only purchase them from my studio and the occasional art fairs I participate in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post