Monday, November 20, 2017

My Latest Interior Design Project: Designed to Sell

My latest interior design project is in the condo where I used to live. Remember the groovy green kitchen I used to have?




Now it looks like this.






I encouraged the owners to keep the vintage metal cabinets, which were refreshed with a few coats of crisp white paint. The cool modern feel is accentuated by a stainless steel backsplash, a gray quartz counter top, and ceramic floor tiles with a subtle gray and white streaked pattern.



We used the same tiles in the bathroom.



Now this high rise studio is the perfect blank slate for the next person who wants to make it their home.



I am glad I had a chance to be involved in this project. If you're looking for a place in Chicago and like what you see, I'd be happy to put you in touch with the sellers. And if you need me to do an interior design project for you, I'm happy to do that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post