Friday, August 30, 2013

New Commissioned Piece: Journey to You

 My most recent commissioned piece is based on an original poem written by the client who ordered it. A sweet love poem, "Journey to You" is about two people coming together and sharing their lives. I tried to capture the feeling of the poem in the textures I selected for the painting. The colors I chose complement the decor in the area where the piece will be displayed. And although I didn't have time to take a photograph of it, the painting has been mounted in an espresso colored floating frame.


Journey to You
Journey to You 
acrylic and ink on foam packing material, paper, and cardboard
16" x 12"
2013
commissioned piece for private collector

Journey to You

Journey to You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post