Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Now offering tutoring in the areas of my expertise


Check out my new website, Tutoring.TiffanyGholar.com, to find out about the tutoring services I provide.  My teaching career began back in 2000 when I started teaching SAT prep classes.  Recently it occurred to me that I could also offer private instruction in other areas that interest me, which is why the subjects I can teach adult learners include Abstract Painting, Color Theory, Art History, Drawing Techniques, Film Theory, and Interior Design.

So if you're a Chicago area art or design student who needs help, visit the site for more information.  Or if you're not in art or design school but want to learn how to create abstract paintings or even how to design the interior of your home or office, I can help you with that too.  I'm really excited about this new venture and am glad to have found another way to use my artistic and design skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post