Friday, July 31, 2009

My site is back up again!

My apologies for my absence, and the absence of my website. It is back online again, at least for the next few months. Hopefully I will soon sell enough of my work so that it will start paying for itself, as this summer has been brutal on my finances. (As I am sure it has been for a lot of people.) Speaking for finances, in my quest to find additional work, I have come across my first blatant Craigslist scammer. It was a variation of the infamous Nigerian Prince Scam. You know, take my bad check and cash it and keep 10% for yourself. I quickly reported it to the FTC and Craigslist, as I have no patience for con artists. And that got me thinking: Is there a reward for catching scammers on Craigslist? Maybe I could be a Craigslist bounty hunter. Perhaps that is my true calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post