Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Sony Alpha 350 is mine at last!



I've finally gotten my new camera, thanks to the William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program. Now I will be able to take much better pictures of the work in my portfolio, my interior design projects, and the final pictures for The Doll Project! (Not to mention photos of my cousin's wedding in June.)

Just look at how detailed they are. This is a picture of my breakfast. You can see every nook and cranny.


I am so excited! Of course, for yesterday's pictures my battery was not fully charged so I had to shoot them with my cameraphone. But I am looking forward to taking some on Saturday. I want to spend the whole weekend playing with my new toy and finding out what it can do.

And speaking of finding out what it can do, I was really inspired to go ahead and get my camera after I used the Flickr Camera Finder widget to see photos taken with other Sony Alpha 350 cameras. In fact, I think that tool could be a great way to get a sense of what kind of camera to buy when you're shopping around for one.



Add to Mixx!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post