Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Blog Features for a New Year

Happy New Year, everyone! This year I am adding a few new features to my blog: Widget Wednesdays and the Friday Featured Flickr Group. In developing and designing my blog (a job that is never really done) I have come across so many wonderful widgets--too many to actually put on my blog without it looking like it was designed by a hyperactive 10 year old with no attention span. So each Wednesday (or maybe just on the Wednesdays when I have time) I will post some of my favorite widgets, most of which would look great on an art blog, if you also have one. And as a member of well over 100 Flickr groups, I wanted to show my appreciation for the opportunities they provide for sharing my work and connecting with like-minded individuals. So on Fridays you can expect to see a different group featured here. I think this will be a great start to a great new year! And thanks to all of you who read and comment on my blog regularly. I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post