Monday, June 22, 2015

Artists of the 2015 Gold Coast Art Fair in Grant Park

Every year I love to go to Grant Park and see what the artists participating in the Gold Coast Art Fair are doing. It was great to see some of my past favorites, and to discover some new favorite artists as well.  Here are some I especially liked:

Jennifer Ardolino

Art de Joie by Joy Appenzeller Bauer
Elliott Hubbard

Magdalena Gallery
Seeka
Daniel Lai
Marisol Spoon
Andrew Johnson, The Stitch Maestro

Chris Abigt
Leighelena
Marcos Minuchin, The Secret Life of Toys


Vladimir Pailodze

The Freckled Army

David Gordon


David Edmund

As always, it was very inspiring to see the work of my fellow artists and I look forward to seeing more from these talented creatives in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post