Monday, July 6, 2015

My new Zazzle store

I had been thinking about doing this for months, and finally did it yesterday: creating a new store on Zazzle!  Now you can get prints from The Doll Project in a wider range of styles and on an even greater variety of products.

I am so happy to be able to sell the You Are Beautiful Too! shirts in additional sizes, including maternity and plus sizes, because after all, that's what the message is all about.







See everything I have to offer at this link:
http://www.zazzle.com/thedollproject


UPDATE, 7/10

If you liked what I had to offer, you should have bought it yesterday. Zazzle has decided to delete all my images with Barbies on them because of their annoying policies regarding trademarks. Imagine where we'd be if Andy Warhol got in trouble with Campbell's soup or Brillo pads. I am really disappointed because I put a lot of time and effort into creating my new products and was really excited about having another possible stream of income. At least I can still sell my work on Society6. Hopefully they will keep adding interesting new products for us to print our images on. If you're interested, here's the e-mail Zazzle sent me:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post