Monday, June 22, 2015

A Great Day at the MCA

On Saturday the 20th, I had an opportunity to take part in a unique photo opportunity. Artist Jason Lazarus had a great idea: taking a photo of all the artists in Chicago on the steps of the MCA.  The official photo still isn't ready yet, but here is the one that the Chicago Tribune took:

source: Chicago Tribune


Also, the article that Tribune reporter Steve Johnson wrote about it is really nice, and it features a quote from Allen Vandever. While I was on my way home, I met another artist I think you should know about, Lakey The Poet, selling his work on a State Street sidewalk.

Lakey the Poet


Seriously, click the link and check out his work. And I will add the official photo of us on the MCA steps later.

UPDATE:
The MCA has our picture on their website!

Here's a scaled-down version for my blog:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post