Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My first live painting event!


I am so excited about my very first live painting opportunity, coming up next Saturday, April 24th! Yes, the 24th is going to be a busy day for me.  The plan is for people to bring their recyclable items to the event so that I can incorporate them into some spontaneous artwork.

Here are all the details:

Date & Time:
Saturday, April 24th 9 p.m. - 2 a.m.

Location:
Artists of Eastbank Studios
1200 W. 35th Street (35th & Racine)
Chicago, IL 60609
FREE PARKING (enter lot on Racine)

Cost:
$25

complimentary cocktails all night

Click here to purchase tickets online
Tickets in person: Three Peas Art Lounge, 75 E. 16th Street
Tickets via phone: 312-624-9414
(TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE!)


And the event is also on Facebook.  Hope to see some of you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post