Thursday, April 22, 2010

Looking forward to this Saturday

When I paint, it is one of the only times I feel fully alive.  It is one of the only times I truly feel free.  It is when I find myself in the Flow state that
Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi writes about.  I haven't worked on a new painting since last year.  Haven't had the proper space for it.  I can't wait to do my live painting on Saturday.  It will be interesting to see what people will bring for me to add to the piece as I work on it.  I'll be sure to post pictures of the work in progress and the finished product.  And if you'd like to see me in action, here are all the details:

9 p.m. - 2 a.m.
Artists of Eastbank Studios
1200 W. 35th Street (35th & Racine)
Chicago, IL 60609
FREE PARKING (enter lot on Racine)

Cost:
$25

complimentary cocktails all night

Click here to purchase tickets online
Tickets in person: Three Peas Art Lounge, 75 E. 16th Street
Tickets via phone: 312-624-9414
(TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post