Sunday, September 13, 2026

The 2026 Renegade Craft Fair

This weekend's theme could be Everything Everywhere All at Once because there were so many events happening at the same time! One of the events I was able to make it to was the Renegade Craft Fair, which I haven't been to in a while precisely because of this problem. Honestly, it's a nice problem to have, one of the perks of living in a big city with so much to do. I saw a few familiar vendors I like, including Ponnopozz and Lost Girls Vintage, which both have their own retail spaces now (though Ponnopozz will be closing soon). I found some new things to love as well. Here they are:


Beaded Seed



Volta Atelier


Rimanku


Lil Boat Boutique



Homocats


Flat Rabbit Studios


The Painted Ladies



The Little Friends of Printmaking


Griffin Tyler Art



I really enjoyed this year's fair and look forward to going back again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment