Sunday, September 13, 2026

The 2026 Ravenswood Art Walk

This weekend's theme could be Everything Everywhere All at Once because there were so many events happening at the same time! One of the events I was able to make it to was the Ravenswood Art Walk, which I haven't been to in a while precisely because of this problem. Honestly, it's a nice problem to have, one of the perks of living in a big city with so much to do. 

Ravenswood is so photogenic. Every time I go up there, I end up taking so many photos. I would like to begin this post with them and then I'll share some links to the artists who left an impression on me today.


Flight of the Honey Bee by Ross and Elizabeth Fiersten


Ravenswood Walls of Togetherness by Mac Blackout




Miscellanea Etcetera


Nadeau Furniture




And now for the art and crafts:

Las Crafty Anties


Whittington Handcrafted


Manifold

The nice thing is that so many of the places that I visited are the permanent locations of these businesses, so I can go back and visit again on a less hectic weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment