Sunday, October 15, 2023

Taking matters into my own (sanitized) hands

 

"Mask or Get Out" sign by Next Chapter Studio


It's been over 3 years since my last open studio and I am tired of missing out. I believe that art patrons should be able to enjoy events without being exposed to an airborne biosafety level 3 pathogen, which is why everyone who enters my studio has to wear a mask. No exceptions. Because I also believe in layered protections, I now have a HEPA air purifier.

I failed to post about this earlier, but now I would like to announce that my studio will be open during Open House Chicago today. Here are all the details:

Sunday, October 15th
12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
The Fine Arts Building
410 South Michigan Avenue
Studio 632F
Chicago, Illinois


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post