Sunday, February 9, 2020

Fall in Love with Art 2020


This year, I've been experimenting. I've added some new supplies to my arsenal. My favorite thing so far has been silicone molds. That's how I made the heart in the mini painting below.









I was also really excited that I was able to get my first curvy Barbie (who is also my first Barbie with an Afro) and a Fresh Squad Anthony doll to be her date. Whether you have a date or come by yourself, this year's Fall in Love with Art event should be a lot of fun. As I like to say, it's a Valentine's Day event for art lovers, not just for lovers. There will be a colorful selection of mini paintings and a tasty variety of desserts to enjoy. The event is free and open to the public. The mini artworks start at $20 each and come with an easel.

Here are all the details:

Friday, February 14th 2020
5 - 9 p.m.

The Fine Arts Building
410 South Michigan Avenue
Studio 632F on the 6th Floor


It's also on Eventbrite and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post