Monday, July 15, 2019

My latest interior design project - custom window treatments and bedding

master bedroom interior design - custom window treatments and bedding from Robert Allen and The Shade Store

Window treatments can make such a big difference in a room. Before we added them to my clients' master bedroom, the windows looked so much smaller. 


master bedroom interior design - custom window treatments and bedding from Robert Allen and The Shade Store

I also designed a coordinating bedspread for them. The fabric is from Robert Allen. Their softgoods program did an excellent job making the grommet panels and the bedding. I'm happy that the fabrics I chose coordinate so well. They're from two different books.

fabric by Robert Allen

To complete the look, I ordered rods, finials, and Roman shades from The Shade Store. Our installer, John, really impressed us with the quality of his work.

master bedroom interior design - custom window treatments from Robert Allen and The Shade Store

master bedroom interior design - custom window treatments from Robert Allen and The Shade Store

I found a great throw pillow by Levtex that coordinates with the bedding. I like my color schemes tight. It really ties everything together. They were meant to be.

master bedroom interior design - custom window bedding from Robert Allen and a throw pillow from Levtex

I added it to the assortment of throw pillows that my clients already had and now it's the centerpiece of the bed.



Now it's an inviting retreat. Casual, but still sophisticated and elegant.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post