Friday, July 27, 2012

Photographers Welcome!



If you visit my open studio and want to take pictures, please do! Shoot to your heart's content. All I ask is that if you post your pictures of my art online that you will link back to me so that other people can find my work. I welcome the free publicity. So if you like my art, feel free to Pin it, Tweet about it, put it on Instagram, Flickr, or Facebook... just be sure to put TiffanyGholar.com somewhere in the caption! 

By the way, this also applies to art that I post on my blog.  I don't mind if you display it elsewhere on the internet, as long as you link back to me and give credit where it's due.  No more ominous sounding warnings in Latin. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post