Sunday, March 6, 2011

What's new at 632F

I'm slowly getting my studio set up the way I want it to be, starting with the alcoves in the wall that once may have housed a dumbwaiter or coal chute.


It's a mood board that showcases my collection of art postcards. I like the fact that I can easily change them out when I get new ones.


This is going to be my newest large scale piece.  I haven't measured it yet, but I think it's about 40" x 40."


I have also started two smaller pieces.  One is 16" x 16" and the other is 12" x 16".


I also plan to do more mini paintings.  This time around, they will be in a rectangular format.  I have 2" x 4" and 3" x 5" canvases.


These are two mini paintings that were sold at the Live Life Fashionably Spring Bling sale last night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post