Monday, September 7, 2009

Pictures from the Ceramics, Sculpture, and Mixed Media Show

Now that it's Labor Day, I am trying to get caught up on what I didn't post this summer. So here are the pictures from the Ceramics, Sculpture, and Mixed Media Show last month.



This platter is by a very talented ceramicist, Becki Moffet-Moore.


This colorful array of bowls was created by Brenda Farris.

I realized I had never taken any pictures of Adaptive Reuse 2 as a whole. So now you can see what it looks like:


And here it is with Smother and Adaptive Reuse:





With my graduate show coming up in a few months, I am going to be very, very busy. I'll do my best to keep blogging about my work. And as soon as I know the exact date of my show, I'll post a save the date announcement on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post