Thursday, July 27, 2023

Time to raise my rates



graphics from Essence Magazine


Today is Black Women's Equal Pay Day. If you've followed my blog for a while, you may be aware that I've often taken the opportunity to increase my prices this time of year. This year, the prices of my artwork are staying the same, but I am raising my rates for my interior design services. 

The new rates are as follows:

Full Service Interior Design
$15 per square foot

Premium Design Consulting
$10 per square foot (ideal for renters)

Basic Design Consulting
$5 per square foot (ideal for clients on a budget)

Art and Accessory Selection
$2.50 per square foot

One-time Design Consultation
$300, up to 4 hours


Please visit my website for detailed information on the services I provide, and thanks for your support. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post