Monday, February 6, 2023

My latest interior design project: A bathroom with a quick turnaround

My latest interior design project was a bathroom design for a rental property. The owner was on a tight deadline so I made sure to choose items that were in stock so he could get them installed right away. Because the unit I designed is part of a traditional Chicago 3-flat, the owner will be able to use it as a template for the other apartments in the building.





I'm very happy to say that everything was installed just in time for the new tenants to move in.



Now that the bathroom is complete, I have time to begin another new interior design project. Click here to find out more about my services and prices if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post