Friday, January 21, 2022

New mini collages

I've been making a lot of mini collages lately. Here are the new ones I've made so far this year.

 

 
 
Like the ones I've made before, they're about the size of a business card.
 

 
 
Here they are with my Barbie doll Nzinga for scale.
 



 

There are so many to choose from! It can be hard to decide.


 

I only sell my mini collages at in-person events, but since I don't know when I will feel safe having an art show again, the best way to enjoy this new artwork is to order one of the new print-on-demand items I've made from my Zazzle store.




 

Since the artwork is small, the items I'm selling with it on there are also small, so expect things like coasters but not shower curtains or tote bags. Right now you can get 40% off phone cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post