Wednesday, October 12, 2016

My latest interior design project

In my most recent interior design project, I was in a consulting role. It was a bit less hands-on and was, instead, more collaborative. I got involved at the end of an extensive home renovation. My client told me what his style was and I gave him a list of retailers to look at. He came back to me with several items he had selected and I helped him narrow down his choices. The result is a pleasing living room, dining room and entryway that suits the needs of his young family.






I enjoyed working with my client in this capacity and would recommend my design consulting service to anyone who wants to work with me but doesn't have the budget for full-service interior design. Interested? Contact me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post