Thursday, November 5, 2009

My work will be on display at the Eye Candy show

 Eye Candy Group Show

For my Graduate Seminar course, the final project is a group show put together by all the Masters candidates in the class.  I'm still not sure when my graduate solo show will be, but in the meantime, if you would like to see some of my work, please come to the Eye Candy show.  Here are all the details:


Wednesday, November 18, 2009 - Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Gallery F1617 at Governors State University
One University Parkway University Park, IL

Opening Reception: November 18 6-8 p.m.

Artist Lectures: 7:30 - 10: 30 p.m. November 25, December 2, December 9

My artist talk is scheduled for December 9th

All events are free and open to the public.

Related Links:
Eye Candy blog
Eye Candy Facebook event page


The blog is pretty much a blank slate right now, but I will be updating it soon so you can read about all the artists in the show and see their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post