Friday, April 10, 2009

New items at my Etsy Store!

Since I am off from work today, I decided to take advantage of the beautiful sunshine and get some photos of my work in the natural light so I could upload it to Etsy. Here are the newest items:

Acrylic Sheet Paintings- $40











Mini Paintings on Mini Easels- $12




Look familiar? This is the background for my blog header.









Muzak Boxes- $30










Bet you didn't know that I also make crafts. Muzak Boxes are sturdy wooden media storage units that I have hand painted and embellished with vintage album covers. Use them to hold your music, data CD's, DVD's, cassette tapes, 8 tracks, or even office supplies. I give the old records to my man Slice the Celestial Sorcerer, and sometimes he finds something he can sample. But usually the records end up at the thrift store for a good reason. I didn't even know who Mitch was until I saw Catch Me if You Can. Remember the scene where Frank is at his girlfriend's parents' house and they are watching a sing-along show on TV? That's Sing Along with Mitch.


Add to Mixx!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post