Monday, May 2, 2011

New items in my Etsy shop

I'm doing a little spring cleaning as I move more items to my studio.  I've come across some great art supplies that I am not using and have decided to sell them on Etsy.


A feather pen for writing purple prose, calligraphy, or drawing dramatically.


A canvas pouch that holds 18 paintbrushes, perfect for commuting art students and itinerant painters.



A folding wooden palette to go with them.

And last but not least, series 2 of my mini paintings are for sale.  So now, if you can't make it to my studio, you can still buy one.  Get one for your mom for Mother's day.  They're $10 each.




To see my entire Etsy shop, visit http://www.etsy.com/shop/tjgholar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Post